Location F94 X516
This late Georgian Church of Ireland was built in 1834 and altered in 1911 , 1915 and more recently in 1999.
With its dramatic west facade, this elaborate entrance gives this church a very strong presence. Slender clasping buttresses and central bellcote with fine stone pinnacles it sits graciously alongside the river at Laghey.
Built as a ‘chapel of ease’ using finds from private subscription in association of earlier churches at nearby Ballintra or perhaps Donegal.
Morning Service at 10.45am.
1st Sunday of the month: Holy Communion
2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Sunday of the month: Morning Prayer