A reminder that all church events including Sunday services are suspended due to the Covid-19 outbreak. However, we are still a church family! Now is the time to stay connected & support one another. Some things I’m asking everyone in our 4 parishes to do:
1. Visit our Facebook page regularly for updates. There will be live streamed worship on Sunday @ 11am. Please Like & Follow the page, and Like and Share our posts.
2. Reach out by phone or text to the elderly, isolated & vulnerable people to offer encouragement and practical support.
3. Let me know of any practical needs & I will try to match them with people who can help. We have volunteers ready to assist with things like groceries, post, prescriptions etc.
4. Follow all HSE guidance & stay safe. Wash your hands regularly and stay distanced from other people.
5. Pray! Psalm 46 is a great starting point:
God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear.
Blessings to everyone. Keep in touch, David